“It is no longer acceptable to make decisions based upon hunches and anecdotal evidence (Mandinach, 2012; Mandinach & Grummer, 2013). Instead, educators are now expected to collect a wide array of data and use it to make decisions ranging from appropriate interventions, to student placement, to school resource allocation.”
When teachers use data to drive their decisions and plans, they are able to respond to problems more effectively, construct new teaching methods, and advance skill sets faster.
5 Key Characteristics
- PhysednHealth offers a Hybrid PE platform that transparently transitions between the live classroom and online PE for both students and teachers
- Facilitates teacher-student communication and feedback
- Give teachers, and administrators access to student data and insights to track progress and activity when completing coursework remotely
- Help identify if a student is falling behind or is becoming disengaged, with the ability to intervene and get them back on track
- Offers technical support resources for blended learning tools